Home Programmes Foundations for Freedom
E-mail
Wednesday, 04 January 2012 20:45

Overview

"Foundations for Freedom" is an international NGO registered in Ukraine. It was initiated in 1993 as a programme of "Initiatives of Change" in the UK and works in Eastern Europe.

There is an interesting theory: when 10% of population change, the remaining 90% become different as well.  Should we wait until a leader changes things for the better or should we start with ourselves?

«Be the change you want to see in the world!» - Mahatma Gandhi.

Mission of «Foundations for Freedom» aims to foster the development of truly free, democratic and just society, where people live in commitment to the values where freedom thrives, in particular honesty and personal responsibility.

Main activities:

  • Supporting the development of responsible leadership.
  • Enhancing social involvement of youth.
  • Initiating and supporting public dialogues.
  • Developing mutual understanding and cooperation between various ethnic and social groups.
  • Establishing honest and transparent relations between citizens and governmental structures.

Types of activity:

  • Reconciliation projects, public dialogues, trust-building activities.
  • Offering access to international networks and experience exchange programmes.
  • Leading round-tables, forums and conferences.
  • Leading various training and educational programmes.

Foundations for Freedom is active in Ukraine, Latvia, Moldova, the Russian Federation, Romania and Serbia. The main office is situated in Kyiv, Ukraine.

Contacts:


Click me to gain access to the website
E-mail us
Phone/Fax: +380 44 574 6499

Join us on Facebook

 

Last Updated on Friday, 07 April 2017 22:38
 

Related Articles

Slide Show

DSC_3412-r
DSC_3413-r
DSC_3414-r
DSC_3419-r
DSC_3421-r
DSC_3423-r
DSC_3425-r
DSC_3430-r
DSC_3434-r
DSC_3437-r
DSC_3444-r
DSC_3465-r
DSC_3467-r
DSC_3482-r
DSC_3485-r
DSC_3486-r
P1040858
P1040859
P1040860
P1040861
P1040862
P1040864
P1040866
P1040867
P1040869
P1040870
P1040871
P1040872
P1040873-1
P1040874
P1040875
P1040877
P1040879
P1040880
P1040881
P1040882
P1040885
P1040886
P1040887
P1040888
P1040889
P1040890
P1040891
P1040892
P1040893
P1040894
P1040895
P1040896
P1040897
P1040898
P1040899
P1040901
P1040902
P1040903
P1040904
P1040905
P1040906
P1040907
P1040908
P1040909
P1040910
P1040911
P1040929-2